PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The progress continues with the camper. I am concerned that it will not be finished by the 7th, the start of the trip. It is only a mild concern, though, created by the pressures of other work that needs to be completed before the trip.

It seems that the reasons for not going on this trip increase daily. Work is only one of them. The economy continues to spook me. And then there is the ever shrinking threat of the ever spreading threat of the Swine Flu. It would be so easy to cancel and the real battle is in not doing so. My wife and I remain committed.

I thought I'd add a link to a build thread I started at Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers. It is a friendly site dedicated primarily to homemade Teardrop campers. There is a lot of "how to" there and many knowledgeable individuals. They make room for the non teardrop folks too and with the current build I have become one of those. Here is my build tread
.

No comments:

Post a Comment