PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ending Brad Miller's stint as North Carolina's Representative

It is time the new Greatest Generation says no to Gov. expansion and the cancer that is any representative that supported ObamaCare.

From Wiki...

The 2010 congressional elections in North Carolina will be held on November 2, 2010 to determine who will represent the state of North Carolina in the United States House of Representatives. Primary elections, where needed, will be on May 4th, and the second primaries, if needed, will be on June 22nd. Representatives are elected for two-year terms; those elected will serve in the 112th Congress from January 2011 until January 2013.


Bill Randell may be a possible replacement.


Update:

I thought I would mention the reason behind my future posts on Brad Miller.

I live in NC district 13. Brad Miller is my representative. Before the vote on "nationalizing" the US health insurance industry I emailed his office requesting a "NO" (I'd prefer a NAY but I suspect a NAY would have been too great a reference to our American History of individualism for Brad Miller) In the email I mentioned I had been a silent voter all my life, but a NO vote would bring me out as an active anti Brad Miller campaigner.

I intend to make good on my word.



out

No comments:

Post a Comment