PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Litany...

polifrog



It is one thing to talk to an empty room, but it is another to talk to a room full of eyes that have been directed your way. It is for this reason I have gone quiet for last two weeks.

With gracious links from Bill Quick over at Daily Pundit and bigfurhat at iowntheworld a wonderful thing happened, my comfortable empty room grew uncomfortably populated ... well, by my low standards. The result has been the appearance of a surprising fear, the fear that I would screw up. That fear is accentuated by the fact that I find communication with the like minded more difficult than communication with those I disagree.

Anyway, it is the first of the month and it is time I get over a good thing:

Couldn't find Get Over It by Guadelcanal Diary, so I'll settle for Litany:


No comments:

Post a Comment