PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Posted Before, Posted Again -- T12...

polifrog

Tea Party 2012:

out

4 comments:

1. http://evilbloggerlady.blogspot.com/2012/01/george-soros-not-much-difference.html

George Soros is saying no difference between Obama and Romney. Maybe Creepy Dude is stirring up trouble, but there are serious doubts about this with the conservative base. All the more reason for this process to continue to the convention. Santorum needs to stay in. The only way to have this open is for Gingrich, Santorum and Paul to take enough delegates so it has to go to the convention. Claiming Romney won now and not letting this process vet out would be a big mistake by the GOP establishment. The tea party needs to be sure about its nominee!

ReplyDelete
  2. "Claiming Romney won now and not letting this process vet out would be a big mistake by the GOP establishment. The tea party needs to be sure about its nominee!"

I'm not sure I agree with our friend Joe about the necessity for Gingrich to drop out so that conservative support can coalesce behind Santorum.

My wife is complaining that it's 2008 all over again.....by the time the NC primary rolls around, we won't have a choice if the calls for Gingrich and Santorum to drop out are heeded. And Paul will NEVER drop out.

EBL is right. Let it play out. It will make a positive difference for conservatives.

ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said over at Joe's, I am still pulling for both Santorum and Newt. I have flirted with Paul as well. That said, I feel myself slowly slipping Santorum's way. He is strong in the Midwest. If he can get the support there, the Tea Party may coalesce.

For now I will defend them all against Romney.

ReplyDelete